banner

info
SHOES » SHOW REPORT / STATISTICS
   
HOME
SHOW INFORMATION
General Detail
Exhibitor/ Visitor Profiles
Promotional Campaigns
Show Venue
Press Releases
Show Statistics
Photo Gallery
Seminar
MARKET INFORMATION
Country Overview
Why Vietnam
News
EXHIBITOR'S CORNER
Show Schedule
Floorplan/ Cost of Participation
Exhibitor's Supporting Services
Exhibitor's List
E-Brochure / Tickets
Exhibitor Manual
Hotel Accommodation
VISITOR'S CORNER
Pre-registration
Show Schedule/ Rules
Show Venue
SHOW VIDEO
 
SHOW CALENDAR
 
ABOUT US
   
ENQUIRY FORM

Being the most representative fair of its kind in ASEAN countries, the 18th SHOES & LEATHER – VIETNAM 2016 (SLVN2016) incorporating IFLE – VIETNAM 2016 was successfully held on 13 - 15 July 2016 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC).  SLVN2016 was sustainable to reach an ever higher record by expanding the exhibition hall to a total area of 12,000 sqm gross. There were 500 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions (namely: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, U.A.E., United Kingdom, USA and Vietnam) joining the fair.

List of national pavilions:

 

 

.::. EXHIBITORS' ANALYSIS


500 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions

**Others : Argentina, Bangladesh, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, U.A.E., United Kingdom and USA

 

This year, the shoes materials (26.8%), leather & tannery (23.2%) and machinery (footwear, tanning & sewing) (20.7%) are the majority out of 7 exhibit profiles. Over 95 % of the exhibitors were satisfied their participation with excellent result and they are willing to re-participate for next year.

 

 

 

.::. VISITOR’S ANALYSIS

11,600 visitors from 41 countries and regions attended the 3-day exhibition. 62% of them are local visitors and the rest, 38%, came from overseas.

Asian Countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand

European Countries: Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland,Turkey and United Kingdom

Others: Algeria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Congo, Ethiopia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, UAE, USA and Venezuela

 

 

 

 

Concurrent Events

International Footwear and Leather Products Exhibition - Vietnam 2016
(IFLE - VIETNAM 2016)

Being the premium fair in ASEAN countries, “IFLE – VIETNAM 2016” provided an excellent platform for exhibitors to showcase their latest trendy, fashionable footwear, leather goods and accessories collection; of which mainly for ladies shoes followed by men’s shoes , children shoes and small leather goods. Exhibitors from Brazil, China (Guangdong & Chengdu), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam are of the view that Vietnam is a high business potential for domestic market as well as a center point spearing up to the ASEAN countries, European countries and South American countries. Traders were satisfied with the business conducted at the fair.

Vietnam Footwear Conference 2016

Vietnam Footwear Conference 2016 took place during the fair. Professional speakers from Vietnam Footwear Industry presented the favorable policy for foreign investor, the trends of the footwear development in Vietnam, New Government Policy towards the development in Footwear Industry, investment needs and recommendation for good location for shoes production in Vietnam and the technical condition to comply for Vietnam Footwear Industry to get benefit from Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), Europe - Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the agreements with other countries. The audience got the useful information from the conference and had a clearer picture to enter the Vietnam market and those policies from Vietnam Government towards Footwear industry.

 

Thank you very much for your support to the “SHOES & LEATHER - VIETNAM” and see you again on 13 - 15 July 2016. For more details, please visit http://www.shoeleather-vietnam.com or contact us

 

Copyright © Top Repute Co., Ltd 2010. All rights reserved.